Saturday, January 5, 2008

Last Democratic Debate Before New Hampshire


I confess, I missed the most recent Democratic debate. I half forgot, and half didn't care. As I've said before, while I'm nominally for John Edwards, I'm pretty much happy with whomever gets the Democratic nomination. So, since I fell down in my duties, I found this recap, in case you're interested. . .

[Excerpt]


Hillary Clinton went on the attack against Barack Obama at the Democratic presidential debate Saturday night, but she ran into a tough push back not only from the Illinois Senator but also John Edwards, who took Obama's side and lashed out at her as an agent of "the status quo. . ."

Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...