Monday, January 7, 2008

Rush Limbaugh on Election 2008


Photo from source, Las Vegas Gleaner

This excerpt is from Las Vegas Gleaner, a blog that I understand is one of the biggest from Nevada. It's a good blog, and this is also a good post, but I confess to publishing this link (once again) primarily for the photo of Rush Limbaugh. I got the giggles when I saw it, and thought my readers would appreciate it too!

[Excerpt]


. . .We confess to not being as familiar with El Rushblow's rants of late to know exactly what his beef is with Huckabum, but it's probably just that Limbaugh has always been part of the mechanism by which the corporate wing of the War Party has hoodwinked the churchy wing into thinking they're on the same side, and Huckaloogey doesn't fit into the plan or something. . .

Read more at: Las Vegas Gleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...