Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Would The Republican Base Vote for McCain?


I was watching Hannity & Colmes on FOX "News" tonight (I know, I'm sick that way), and cought a humorous exchange. Alan Colmes asked the blonde hottie Republican du jour, if it wasn't true that Republicans really dislike their choices for President. Said bimbette replied, "Actually on our side, we have an embarrassment of riches." Heehee. . .I think I might have peed myself a little.

Anyway, a quick perusal of leading (arch-) conservative website FreeRepublic put an end to that particular delusion. In one of their more frank discussion forums, this question is posed:

1) Vote for McCain
2) Vote Dims - Kevorkian vote
3) Don't vote
4) Third party?

Here are a few of the answers:

"Third Party, same as with Rudy or Mitt."

"Third Party - Most likely Constitution Party."

"I positively won’t vote for McCain or Rudy. I’d vote 3rd party."

"I’d rather cut off my hand."

Read more of the hilarity at: FreeRepublic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...