Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another Lazy Sunday, and John McCain


Photo from AttyTood

Sorry I haven't been around today, but it has been a profoundly lazy day in our household. I skipped most of the Sunday morning talk shows, though I did catch some of This Week with George Stephanopoulosi, and got to see an interview with John McCain.

In the interview, he comes off anything but natural. He smiles--quite insincerely--at odd times, and he blinks at odd times. When the b-roll footage of McCain on the campaign trail was shown, he looks stiff and a bit doddering, shuffling his weight from one foot to the other like--well--an old man. I've thought that a lot of the digs at McCain's age were mostly for comic value, or sometimes just plain mean. But if this guy has to go up against Barack Obama this fall, age will be a far more obvious difference than race. And have you seen how white McCain is?

Anyway, I hope to be back in a little while with some new posts. I just have to shake the lazy bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...