Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hillary Clinton in "Wicked!"


Image from source, Suburban Guerilla


I found this piece through BlogActive, and knew immediately that I'd have to post it for The Other Half and The Ex-Housemate. Both are wicked (ahem) Wicked fans, so this is right up their alley.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The Greenlee Gazette does not necessarily agree with or support the opinions of this article, and has not decided on the relative merits or demerits of a Hillary Clinton Presidency. We also do not necessarily agree with the notion of Broadway musicals. That is all.

[Excerpt--and forgive for jumping in to the middle]


. . .One day after a certain blue dress hits the headlines, MODO happens to come across HILLARY RODHAM WICKED sobbing in a deserted West Wing office.

MODO: Mrs. Wicked, are you … okay?

HILLARY: (hands covering her face as she sobs) Go away! Just leave me alone!

MODO: You know, Mrs. Wicked, I’ve been cheated on, too.

HILLARY: (lowering her hands to look at MODO) You have? I mean, I’m shocked!

MODO: (modestly) Yes, I know, it’s probably hard to believe. But you wouldn’t believe the things men have done to me. Why, I’ve even been, you know…. dddd…. (she can’t quite get out the word)

HILLARY: Yes? [snip]

OK, I'll end it there, and just tell you that much of the musical has been rewritten replacing the Wicked Witch with Hillary Clinton, and they've included videos from the musical, and all sorts of stuff like that.

Take a look at: Suburban Guerilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...