Monday, March 10, 2008

NY Gov. Eliot Spitzer Tied to Prostitution Ring


Photo from source, AOL News

I ordinarily only post items that are of interest to me, and to be honest, I know virtually nothing of Eliot Spitzer. I only know a couple of people in New York, and I have no real interest in this story. It is worthy of note however, that a major politician has been implicated in a sex scandal, and he is not a Republican! I know. I was shocked too.

[Excerpt]

N.Y. Governor Linked to Prostitution Ring

Gov. Eliot Spitzer's political career teetered on the brink of collapse Monday after the corruption-fighting politician once known as "Mr. Clean" was accused of paying for a romp with a high-priced call girl. . .

Read more at: AOL News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...