Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mad TV Takes on the BBC

This clip just ran on Mad TV, and it really cracked me up. The joke is the rather unphotogenic personalities seen on British television. I don't know about their news programs, but did you ever watch Are You Being Served? or Keeping up Appearances? On those an many other British shows, many of the performers are just regular people. . .in some cases dentally and physique-ally challenged.

The backdrop used for the woman reporter is area I've visited called Gold Hill in Shaftesbury, Dorset. The Other Half's friend (and witness at our wedding) Brendon once lived near there, so when I saw this I knew I had to post it. Enjoy!

Mad TV Takes on the BBC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...