Friday, March 13, 2009

Maddow on Cramer & Stewart

Quite a bit of bandwidth was taken up today, saying that MSNBC hosts had been advised to steer clear of the big Jon Stewart vs. Jim Cramer interview from yesterday. Either it wasn't true, or Rachel Maddow ignored the advice. And good for her either way. This was a fairly big story, a devastating take-down by Stewart of the whole cable business news game. CNBC may be related to MSNBC, but they shouldn't be immune to news stories about themselves.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think most people view CNBC as pure entertainment. The "NBC" part lends credibility. And you Ron, with your 30 years of experience know the difference. But lay people like me don't. In fact, I've only touched on the financial crisis on this blog because high finance leaves me bewildered.

    I can't watch "Mad Money" because it just seems insane. Jim Cramer--who I've only watched when forced, such as at the tire place when waiting for my car to get done--is the opposite of entertaining, whatever that is.

    Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...