Thursday, March 12, 2009

Quote of the Day: A FReeper's Take on Bristol & Levi


Photo from source, Huffington Post

I wasn't going to do a post on the Bristol Palin-Levi Johnston breakup story. First, because the source was the Star, second because the delight I've taken in making fun of Sarah and Taaahhhd Palin has waned. Even after I saw that the story had been confirmed in the mainstream media by Levi Johnston himself, I thought, nah.

Then, I happened upon a page on FreeRepublic, the far-right outpost of the blogosphere. Among the usual "blame the media" comments (remember, Sarah herself hauled those kids into the public eye), I found a gem. Oh, it's stupid, but I just had to share:

"But, the Johnson mother is allegedly a drug seller; the sister just came out and spilled it to the Star--- the Johnsons don't seem like a family that gives a hoot. My understanding is they are Democrats. . ."

Oh noes! Democrats!!! Well then of course Ms. Palin should remain one of those "unmarried mothers" that Ann Coulter rants about, but with dispensation due to those horrible Democrats!

Source: FreeRepublic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...