Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sean Hannity Calls for Sen. John Ensign to Resign?

Since I don't subject myself to Sean Hannity anymore (for which The Other Half is grateful), watching a clip like this--even when the Manatee has to admit something he doesn't want to--is sort of painful. First off, Hannity still can't properly pronounce Nevada. Secondly he can't address the foibles of a Republican without slamming a tangentially related Democrat.

But worst of all, he seems to know less about Sen. John Ensign--the subject of his piece--than I do. Now, granted, Ensign is regrettably my Senator. But he's always been sort of in the shadows, unless an election is looming. Even so, I knew that Ensign was a "Promise Keeper." I knew that he's a heavy proponent of "traditional family values." I know that he's spoken out against Bill Clinton and Larry Craig, saying that both should've resigned because of their affairs. And I knew that he has fought against gay marriages, claiming that they somehow damage heterosexual marriages. Why didn't Mr. Hannity know any of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...