Wednesday, June 10, 2009

OK, Where the Hell Did Everybody Go?

I've been doing this blog for over two years now, and I've seen some highs and I've seen some lows. In the runup to the 2008 elections, I enjoyed 300+ views per day. Amazing, right? OK, not so much. Even the CW network doesn't get ratings that low. But for a one-man blog, I was digging it.

But now? I'm lucky to get 50 people per day to check out my blog. Out of 6+ billion! What's up with that? I know my blog is sort of unfocused. I'll go from a YouTube post of a cute cat to a tirade about gay rights. I can be sort of all over the place. But still, wouldn't you think by now I'd have gathered a following? OK, I'm pouting. I'm feeling a little unappreciated. But I'll get over it.

I started this blog thinking nobody would find it. And along the way, I've found almost 75,000 people who did find it. So, for you foks, I found the following silly video. It makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...