Image from source, USA Today
My town of Las Vegas was rocked by the news of Danny Gans' death a few weeks ago. His image and name were omnipresent in the valley, so his youthful, fit image was hard to escape. For someone in his 50s, he looked much younger--airbrushed and/or PhotoShopped though he may have been. But he was buff, and active, and certainly did not seem to be in danger of dying any time soon.
George Burns we understood. Liberace we understood. Heck, Siegfried or Roy we would have understood. But Danny Gans, Mr. clean living? It didn't make any sense. Now it does.
Gans' death ruled accidental from painkiller
Las Vegas entertainer Danny Gans died accidentally last month because of a toxic reaction to a painkiller, the Clark County coroner has ruled. . .
Read more at: USA Today