Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dick Cheney to Write Memoirs


Oh. My. God. A memoir by former Vice President (and current) Dick Cheney? I can't imagine that he'd be willing to give us the true story. But if he did, I imagine it would look pretty much like the page at left.

[Excerpt]

Dick Cheney Memoir Planned For 2011: "I Want My Grandkids...To Be Able To Read It And Understand What I Did"

Former Vice President Dick Cheney has signed a book deal with a conservative imprint of Simon & Schuster and said he hopes readers of all ideologies will be interested in his story. The memoir by Cheney, widely considered the most powerful vice president in history, is expected to be published in Spring 2011, a few months after President George W. Bush's book comes out. . .


Read more at: Huffington Post



But before we get that craptastic tome, we'll have to endure. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...