Wednesday, June 24, 2009

That Missing Governor from South Carolina

UPDATE: And here is the problem with blogging at night, and having to work all day. This story has changed eight ways to Sunday. . .and it got even better. As I'm sure you know by now, Gov. Sanford has admitted to an affair, and the entire backlog of excuses has proven to be a big whopping pile of lies. More later.

ORIGINAL POST: I guess I probably should subtitle Greenlee Gazette "A Rachel Maddow Fan Blog," as often as I post clips from her show. But you know what? I post a lot fewer of them than I want to!

Anyway, last night's show disproves an allegation that Rachel (and MSNBC in general) do not allow Republican guests. The Lieutenant Governor of South Carolina, Andre Bauer (R) appeared on The Rachel Maddow Show to answer--as best as he was able--the questions about his state's missing Governor. Good stuff.

(Maybe by the time you see this, Governor Mark Sanford will have reappeared.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...