Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Frivolity Break: Sidewalk Fail

Well, I'm winding up my first month of my third year blogging, and I've got to say, interest in this blog has plummeted to the realm of irrelevance. Not that I ever had a huge audience, mind you. But, sumbitch, where did everybody go?

Still, I must forge ahead. And my usual ramblings of pop culture and current political doings are surely not garnering a huge following. So, what can I do to grab some eyeballs? Everybody covered Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett, so that won't do it. Gov. Sanford? What more can be said?

Well, I couldn't find anything scintillating or newsworthy. But I did find something funny over at FailBlog.org! So, enjoy the funny. Assuming that you're reading this. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...