Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rich Romney Donors Seem Like Performance Artists

Ordinarily, I try to avoid running two items in a row about Rachel Maddow. I like to try to make things a little more diverse. But this one tickled me, particularly since I've referred to Mitt Romney as Thurston Howell III in the past, for his curious rich-guy detachment. Besides, I think anyone watching this could be entertained by the string of other rich, detached people supporting Romney.

[Excerpt]


Maddow befuddled by snooty Romney donors: These must be leftist protesters




Noting that Romney’s donors at recent fundraiser in New York seemed more like fictional caricatures of the rich and affluent, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow wondered if the Republican presidential candidate had been “punked. . .”

Read more at: The Raw Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...