Thursday, November 8, 2012

Greenlee Gazette Predicted Election Perfectly!

On the day before Tuesday's election, I put up an election prediction. More precisely, I put up two: 1) a happy-clappy, wished for best case scenario, and 2) a second--what I deemed "more realistic" one. Turns out that America is just as happy clappy as I am! With the Mitt Romney concession of Florida today, it turns out I was exactly correct. I even beat Nate Silver! And the right-wing media? Trashed 'em all. You heard it here!

My prediction from before the election:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, come on, just one prediction the day before?
    I went out on the limb in early January and got the majority of the predictions right.
    And American's are not happy clappy with the election. I'd be willing to bet the majority of people- even many Democrats, were not happy with the choices in the election, whether on the local, state and federal level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not just one prediction, Dan, I got FIFTY! All of the states correct.

    And I think you're wrong about tha happy clappy. Every Dem I talked to was thrilled with the outcome.

    I do wonder how your side is dealing with a right-wing media--supposedly unskewed, and fair and balanced--that was 100% wrong. 'Specially Rush, who was LYING. And admits it. What say you? :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...