Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quote of the Day: The Rude Pundit on Rush Limbaugh

Lee Papa, The Rude Pundit
There are those sad days, where--even though I've been blogging for 5½ years--I realize that I'm sadly one of the lesser lights in the blogosphere. Or, at least, compared to Lee Papa, The Rude Pundit I'm just an also-ran. Check out the first bit from his most recent post:

"Think of radio host Rush Limbaugh at this point as an old, wounded walrus, lying half on the rocks of an Alaskan island, half in the water, bellowing sadly into the Arctic night, waiting to be finished off by either a polar bear or a killer whale, its blubber being enough to keep other beasts warm for the entire approaching winter. . ."

Does it get better than that? I've got so much room for improvement. . .

Read the rest at: The Rude Pundit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...