Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Greenlee Gazette on Vacation

Since I'm leaving on the night flight to Ohio on Tuesday, the likelihood of me getting much blogging done before then is very low. I'm going to try to put a few things up tonight, maybe seed the blog with a few choice time-release nuggets, and call it a night. I'll be popping in when possible, and my good friend Rev. Stu' of Stupid Monkey Planet of Primatheism will descend from the canopy if he's able. So the place won't be dead or anything, but it will be lighter than usual.

Of course, Thanksgiving week is traditionally one of the deadest blogging weeks there is. Trust me, your other haunts will be drying to a trickle too. So thanks for dropping by, please come back when there's more going on around here. And bring your friends!

PS. To really liven the place up, click GreenleeGazette, and let it run for a few minutes!

Hat tip to Alexander at VoenixRising.com.

2 comments:

  1. Umm, Jamie, it's going to be in the 20's and 30's in Ohio. In Vegas, it will be int he upper 60's and 70's.
    Maybe you ought to be inviting family to Vegas?
    But you left the blog in good hands. I enjoy what the Stupid Monkey....Planet writes.
    Have a nice weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
    And thank your dad for his service of a firefighter, I bet he has some great stories I would love to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dan. But I checked the 10-day, and it's more like 60/40 most days. I'll be fine, I'm from there! Thanks for the well-wishes, and hope you and yours have a fine holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...