Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blast from the Past: The Best of SNL's Political Sketches

For this week's Blast from the Past, I wanted to do something  politically oriented, since we're going into The Most Important Election Of Our Lifetimes!™ But how entertaining would old political ads be, particularly if you're like me, and in a swing state? We're already so inundated with this crap we can't take it anymore! So, I'm turning to humor. And I'm also cheating just a little bit, since all of these are available at NBC's SaturdayNightLive.com. But I've culled only the guaranteed funny ones for you! You don't have to look for them, they're all right here. So, let's go. . .



And that will do it for this (admittedly skimpy) installment. Next week, I'll either be rejuvinated, or I'll be all fetal in the corner over there, so we'll see how it goes on Tuesday, all righty? Meanwhile, happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...