Sunday, November 18, 2012

Blast from the Past: Classic Hostess Commericals

Considering that the Hostess company died at the end of last week, I couldn't possibly use any other subject for my weekly Blast from the Past column, could I? I mean, yes, this is also Thanksgiving week, but for my final column before the holiday season starts, it has to be Hostess, a huge part of American pop culture, and especially any kid of the 70s like me.

Surely a company will swoop in and rescue our favorite brands. If they need any proof of the resonance of Twinkies, HoHos and other Hostess cupcakes,  they need look no further than this post!




And with that, we'll start our new (shortened) Thanksgiving week. Happy Monday, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...