Monday, October 1, 2007

Bush Aide Says: I Hate All Iranians

Photo from source, DailyMail.co.uk

I heard about this story on The Rachel Maddow Show today, and I couldn't resist sharing it. Yes the story is kind of weird, and not flattering.

But my reason for posting it is far more shallow than that. Check out the lady's picture at the bottom of the post.

Weird and not flattering hardly covers it. . .

[Excerpt]

I hate all Iranians, US aide tells MPs

Britsh MPs visiting the Pentagon to discuss America's stance on Iran and Iraq were shocked to be told by one of President Bush's senior women officials: "I hate all Iranians."

And she also accused Britain of "dismantling" the Anglo-US-led coalition in Iraq by pulling troops out of Basra too soon.

The all-party group of MPs say Debra Cagan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Coalition Affairs to Defence Secretary Robert Gates, made the comments this month. . .


Are you ready?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...