Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Reverand Dies in Rubber with Sex Toy


Photo from source, Queerty.com

When I was in "Creative Writing" class in high school, we had to produce a multi-media book with pictures, poems, stories and other elements. It wasn't exactly writing, but it was fun. When I turned mine in, I explained to my teacher that I have a twisted sense of humor, and that there were funny stories and images about death included.

She asked, in front of my classmates, if I thought death was funny. I said no, not always, but that sometimes it could be. She agreed, and I got an "A." And I wasn't put into psychiatric care, thank goodness.

Since then, pop-culture has made light of death in places like The Far Side, The Onion, and most notably, The Darwin Awards. I think that this year's Darwin Awards winner is all sewn up. . .

[Excerpt]


Gary Aldridge either planned on finding Jesus or had some serious sexual kinks.
The Alabaman reverend and died last July of “accidental mechanical asphyxia”. Or, that’s what the
reports are saying.

Smoking Gun grabbed the autopsy report and there’s more to the story. Also, the Liberty University graduate and Jerry Falwell flack really, really liked leather:
[Aldridge] was found hog-tied and wearing two complete wet suits, including a face mask, diving gloves and slippers, rubberized underwear, and a head mask, according to an autopsy report. . .

And there's more! Be warned, however, that some images and stories at this site may not be safe for work (NSFW): Queerty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...