Wednesday, January 2, 2008

John Edwards Testing Well in Iowa


It occurred to me that I've been concentrating on the ridiculousness of the Republican side of the presidential campaign, and not focusing enough on the Democratic campaign. The reason for that I suppose have to do with, well, the ridiculousness of the Republican campaign. But also in my honest belief that it doesn't matter who wins the nomination for the Democrats. Whoever it is will be infinitely better than any of the Republicans.

That said, I was surprised and impressed with a segment of. . .wait for it. . .Hannity & Colmes on FOX "News" this evening. Republican pollster (and general slime ball) Frank Luntz had a group of Democratic voters answering questions tonight. Overwhelmingly, they had switched to supporting John Edwards, my personal pick. Even more surprising, Edwards' most recent ad tested higher than anyone else's, and even tested well with Republicans. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...