Saturday, February 2, 2008

God Hates Reno, Spares Las Vegas


Photo from Reno Sparks Convention Center

Reverend Phred strikes again. Apparently, God hates the biggest little city in the world. You think he'd send his wrath here to Las Vegas first, what with all the bright lights making such an obvious target. Or Pahrump, which is filled with Ron Paul supporters. But Reno? Hasn't that poor little city been ridiculed enough on Reno, 911!?

[Excerpt]

Anti-gay church says God hates Reno

. . .The Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka issued a news release this week that says Reno is a dangerous place to be because God has put a curse on the city. It says, quote, "God hates Reno, Nevada.". . .

Read more at: MSNBC

1 comment:

  1. Well, no one is asking me my opinion. I mean, after all, and between just you and me, a Reno girl gave me an epic case of clap. Monumental. So naturally, I'm a bit cheesed off.

    - god

    http://www.godhatesreno.com

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...