Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Obama Sweeps "Potomac Primary"


Photo from source, Raw Story

I'm not sure what to make of the Democratic primaries right now. When I had the chance to have my voice heard, I caucused for John Edwards, only to realign with Barack Obama. It was a gut decision, because I was actually torn between Hillary Clinton and Obama.

Now that my choice is so far in the past (in this fast moving election season), I'm not sure where I stand. I still like them both. And while the momentum is obviously behind Obama, I still feel a glimmer of Hillary love. Since I've already had my say, I guess I'll just continue to sit back and watch.

[Excerpt]

Obama makes threepeat out of DC, Maryland, Virginia

A variety of TV news networks have called the Potomac primaries in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC for Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL), just after polls closed at 7 pm ET and 8 pm ET respectively.

At an address at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Obama's victory speech aimed a barb at Washington insiders and played up what he implied was the universal appeal of his campaign around the United States. . .

Read more at: Raw Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...