Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Duper Tuesday Results Recaplet


Image from source, Huffington Post

There's not much I can add to this huge blogging event, being a relative amateur. Other blogs are typing their fingers off, and here I am not knowing what to say!

On Nevada Caucus day, I caucused for John Edwards. When that didn't pan out, I realigned for Barack Obama. As you know, Hillary Clinton won the state. I wasn't bummed, because I really liked all three. She was my third choice, sure, but it was a tight three-way race for me.

Now, for some odd reason, I felt myself pulling for Hillary Clinton. While she could not be deemed an underdog, she nonetheless has gotten far weaker press. The liberal blogs in particular have been rather sour on her, mostly for the fact that conservatives despise her (for reasons that are rather ethereal). So maybe that's it. She's getting a raw deal, that matches her raw throat (she's been coughing and occasionally voiceless over the last couple of days).

Anyway, here are the results as I write this. They will undoubtedly fluctuate a bit as the day goes on, so if you're reading this in the middle of Wednesday, don't take it as gospel!

[Excerpt]


SCORECARD:

GOP: McCain 7, Romney 5, Huckabee 4,

DEM: Obama 11, Clinton 8

Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...