Thursday, March 13, 2008

George W. Bush's Delusions Grow



Wow. Lots of stuff about our delusional and embarrassing President lately. When he's not doing a tap dance, or favoring us with a "funny" song, he's issuing blatantly false warnings, or sunny optimism. He's really all over the place.

[Excerpt]

Bush: Downright sunny on GOP's 2008 prospects

President George W. Bush spoke before the National Republican Congressional Committee last night and offered a more positive assessment of his party's chances in November than Republicans are used to hearing. [snip]

"I don't know about you, but I'm excited about the year 2008. I intend to finish strong, with my head held high. And I intend to work to see to it that we keep the White House and elect John Boehner Speaker of the House of Representatives."

There's more at: Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...