Thursday, March 13, 2008

2,001: A Blog Odyssey


This is a purely selfish post to pat myself on the back for a milestone I never dreamed I'd hit this soon. This post is the 2,001st to appear on Greenlee Gazette. I've been a little more prolific in the last several days, but for unfortunate reasons. The Other Half's father is gravely ill, so he's been away for over a week. This means all sorts of sadness, but has allowed me time to post quite a few new interesting stories and clips.

That will probably slow a bit in a few days, if I have to fly away to pay my respects. I'll be recruiting my good friend Denny, aka Stupid Monkey Planet to fill this space with his own brand of snarkiness. I'll also try to drop in to post a bit, if possible.

In the mean time, I'll begin working on that next 2,000 posts. The one-year anniversary of the blog will be in about two and a half months, at which time I hope to be up to about 2,500 posts, and 20,000 visitors, hopefully more! Thanks for reading, and bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...