Friday, November 4, 2011

New GOP Elephant Logo Sucks

Yeah, so for some reason I'm on Reince Priebus' mailing list. And he sent me an urgent dispatch today, holding his oh-so-clever "No-Bama" bumper sticker. But I hardly noticed that, because of the logo at the top. The old GOP elephant has had its satanic upside-down stars for ten years or so, but this one is more demonic. As a graphic artist, I just have to say it's an epic fail. It looks like a first draft idea for one of several logo ideas. You're supposed to throw that one away, if you ever saved it in the first place. Terrible.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your on the GOP mailing list? Somebody prank you?
    Fortunately, the only politician I am on the mailing list is Joe Heck, who I actually like.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...