Friday, November 4, 2011

What Happens in Vegas: Kardashian Khaos at Mirage

I know that part of the allure of Las Vegas is the glitz and glamor, shallow pleasures and empty calories. For years, we've had celebrity hosts and djs at the trendy nightclubs, with a very low bar for the word "celebrity." We're talking Snooki and "The Situation" from The Jersey Shore, and even Kris Humphries, the recently kicked-to-the-curb husband of Kim Kardashian.

I know I'm an old fogey at 45, and I just don't "get" today's crop of stars. But I can't see the appeal of any of the Kardashians, or any of their reality shows, merchandising, or relatives (except for Brody Jenner).  So, I will not be seeking out Kardashian Khaos at The Mirage. I can't imagine why anyone else would either.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...