Tuesday, October 9, 2007

SNL: "Really?" With Seth & Amy (Larry Craig)

Saturday Night Live's second episode was rather flat again this week. I'm not sure what's going on. They have the same cast as last year, and the same head writer (Seth Meyers). You can usually count on Weekend Update to deliver, if nothing else does, and this week's WU was an improvement. They even brought back Chevy Chase (in his old Weekend Update set), and he did better than I ever thought he would.

I'm hoping for better next week, but one segment was worth a look. This is a riff on Senator Larry Craig (yes, him again), in a recurring bit called "Really? With Seth & Amy." I wish the rest of the show was this funny.

11/05/07 UPDATE: I noticed that this clip was getting some traffic, so I was checking in to see if the clip still works. It doesn't. YouTube or NBC/Universal has apparently pulled the clip, and there is no replacement (at least not today). If you'd still like to see it, try NBC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...