Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Featured Blog: Kenneth in the (212)


Photo from source, Kenneth in the (212)

I very well may have featured this blog before, but it is one of my favorites, and I check it almost daily. I always find something entertaining there. Now, the blog isn't for everybody. It's primarily a gay news/entertainment/gossip blog, so if you aren't interested in such a thing, just scroll down to the next post. It also would probably be considered NSFW (not safe for work), but most of the naughty images are buried below the fold, so there are few surprises.

Kenneth has a great piece up regarding the Democratic presidential primary. And for a change of pace (at least from the sources I usually hear, watch and read), he's arguing for Hillary Clinton. Here's a piece of it. . .

[Excerpt]

Am I Missing Something?

This presidential election can't be over soon enough for me (well, assuming we win). More and more I find myself avoiding even talking about the candidates because it just gets me in a foul mood, which is both sad and ironic given the fact that we began the process with an embarrassment of riches -- and have winnowed it down to the two candidates I like best.
[snip]

Obama's fine but I think he's being hyped so much that it's going to be a HUGE fall when he inevitably disappoints people for the first time. He's marching into the White House with Bill Clinton's "I can let gays serve openly in the military" bravado and I think it's going to take him a good two years to figure out that it's doesn't work that way. I feel like Hillary already knows how the system works, but hey. Just my opinion. I'm happy with either.". .

Read more (if you're so inclined) at: Kenneth in the (212)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...