Monday, February 11, 2008

The Other Half: My Girl, Kristin

Posted by Nevada Joe

I have become a big fan of Kristin Chenoweth within the last 6 months. She has an amazing voice, is classically trained for the Opera, and has taken broadway by storm with Edina Menzel in Wicked. Sadly she and Edina had moved on to other venues by the time I heard the music from Wicked and fell in love with them both. And if having a voice like that isn't enough, she also has amazing acting chops.

So, watch the videos below and get on the bandwagon. Keep an eye on Ellen, as Kristin appears on her show frequently, as well as The View, and the late night shows on occasion. When the writer strike is over look for Kristin on Pushing Daisies, she is a regular on it. Some of my friends have been lucky enough to see Wicked with the original cast and have referred to it as the best show they have ever seen on Broadway, I am envious to say the least.




EDITOR'S NOTE: Yes, I'm indulging The Other Half in an area that I'm sadly deficient in. Hopefully, I can encourage him to continue posting these sorts of pieces, to add a little variety to what can be sadly depressing here, what with all my political postings.

As always, remember that these YouTube posts tend to disappear without notice. If you notice that one is gone, please let me know at the email link above left. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...