Thursday, March 13, 2008

Movies I Can't Wait to See: The Incredible Hulk

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! As you may have noticed, I'm a sucker for superhero movies. I pretty much like them all, even the bad ones. Hey, I'm even in the minority of people who dug the original Hulk movie.

Well, Marvel Comics seems to want to reboot the series after only one outing (not counting the TV Show), and are doing the Superman Returns bit of "loose continuity" to the original film. OK by me. I've stopped worrying about continuity in these sorts of films. There are after all, dozens of different versions of most superheroes in many different formats (comics, books, movies, TV, games, etc.), so why worry about it? Just enjoy.

NOTE: MTV is sorta stingy with their embedding links. Just double-click in the middle of this video picture, and it will open the right window for viewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...