Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blast from the Past: Another Holiday by The Other Ones

If you're like me, you get tired of 80s compilations and clip shows that show the same old thing. I love Pat Benatar, Cyndi Lauper, Joan Jett and Culture Club. But everybody remembers them. What about the one-hit wonders, the songs that struck your fancy, but you never hear on the "80s and more!" stations, or on I Love the 80s?

"Another Holiday" by The Other Ones is one of those songs for me. I can listen to it over and over again and never get tired of it. Yet, I've never found it on an 80s compilation. I've never seen it anywhere without looking for it. But it's a great song! So, since I have my own blog, here it is. . .



And here is a lip-synched version of the song, but it actually plays out until the end, instead of a fade-out. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...