Monday, May 11, 2009

ABBA is Back! Well, "BB" Anyway. . .


Image from PopTherapy

At the beginning of 2009, I posted a New Year's wish that ABBA would reunite one last time. I honestly didn't think it would ever happen. It was really just an excuse to post some ABBA videos, though I sincerely wish they would reunite.

Well, I got half my wish. Though this isn't the first time Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus have gotten together since the band dissolved. C'mon, A&A (Agnetha Faltskog and Frida Lyngstad). . .wrap your initials around those Bs!

[Excerpt]

ABBA Duo Collaborating Again

ABBA stars Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus are set to premiere their first newly written pop song in 15 years, according to a report on Nme.com. . .

Read more at: MusicVixen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...