Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Birthers (and FReepers) Officially Off the Deep End


Image from source, Crooks and Liars

I wanted to come up with a cute double-entendre for this amazingly dumb story. And I'm still not happy with the one I chose. I mean, of course the Birthers, and their home base FreeRepublic.com are off the deep end. This is not news.

But please forgive me for my lack of words. It's just that this has to be seen to be believed. . .

[Excerpt]

Now the Birthers are demanding to know: Was Obama circumcised?

The fine Real Americans at the Free Republic have found Obama's Achilles heel: his Long Dark Staff of White Insecurity. . .

(Really, you've got to) Read more at: Crooks and Liars

And by the way, if those FReepers are really curious whether or not some men under 48 are uncircumsized, there are plenty of "research" tools available on the 'net. Nobody ever has to know. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...