Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bill Maher's New Rules, August 7, 2009

It's another good list, and the last rule has to do with how stupid we can be as a country. Couldn't come at a more appropriate time.

UPDATE: Wow, that was fast. HBO pulled the clip. Which I find odd, since I've been posting these things for years now. Message to HBO: these clips promote your show, lets people see what they're missing, and bring you new viewers. So, now I'm off to see if HBO posts official clips. If not, sorry folks.

UPDATE, THE SECOND: It looks like HBO is now offering sharing on some clips (I think), but from a week ago. I get that, I guess, since Friday's show is new, and HBO is a pay service. I guess I'll just have to get used to it. But I'm also guessing that fewer people will post week-old clips, and Maher will get less exposure in the blogosphere.

UPDATE THE THIRD: If you're interested in reading the big "final" new rule--usually the best part--Huffington Post has a post up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...