Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Best Post I've Seen on Sharron Angle's Loss

Image from source, Joe.My.God.
I'm a Las Vegas, Nevada blogger. And I'm thrilled that Sharron Angle lost her bid for Senate. So thrilled, that it almost negates the losses of the night. But I simply can't top the post by one of my favorite bloggers, Joe.My.God. on the announcement of the prime tea bagger's loss. Only a slight demerit for his unusually photogenic shot of her for the post (pictured at left).

[Excerpt]

NEVADA: Nutjob Anti-Gay Teabagger Racist Sharron Angle LOSES To Harry Reid



I am touching ALL of the Flying Spaghetti Monster's noodly appendages in joy as the networks have just declared Sen. Harry Reid as the winner in Nevada's freakazoid Senate race. Never before (I don't think) have I loathed a political candidate so fiercely with every gay fiber of my being as I do Sharron Angle. . .
 
Read more at: Joe. My. God.

7 comments:

  1. "Nutjob Anti-Gay Teabagger Racist Sharron Angle"

    She doesn't have nuts.
    Your gay, and should understand that.
    Tea-bagging? How, without nuts?

    Racist. Yes you always say that to prove that your are.

    Anti-Gay: Yes. You embarass gays by being so irrational and angry.

    Just observing the hate and the vitriol.
    Were you abused as a child?
    Do you hate her because she's a women?
    DO you hate her becuase she has normal American values?

    Can you explain the vitriol and extreme irrational epithets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitriol? Epithets? I didn't make any in this post. Joe did, and I can't say I disagree with him, but geez, Sofa. You really have a way of over-inflating your case to the point of the ridiculous.

    This is not a particularly vitriolic blog. If you think it is, you don't get out much. Go read The Rude Pundit, and then get back to me about my demeanor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Just observing the hate and the vitriol." Here's a dose of hate for you sofa. Celebrating a death by making jokes about it.

    "Ted Kennedy: One Year Sober
    Mary Jo Kopechne could not be reached for comment."


    Found on the following hate site.

    Coordinated Illumination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celebrating the death of a murderer? Why would anyone do that?

    Facts are not vitriol.
    He killed that women, and he was a drunken Traitor his whole life, working for the Soviets.

    Don't hate the reporter. Hate the fact that it's true.
    And hate the fact that money meant he could avoid justice.

    ***

    And thanks for stopping by!

    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Money--left or right--usually does avoid justice. I'm not a big Kennedy fan, and am not old enough for any of the Kennedy mystique. Likewise, I've never really understood Kennedy hatred either, nor the tenaciousness with which people hold on to the Chappaquiddick story.

    Yes, it was awful, yes somebody died, yes TK behaved badly. It was forty freaking years ago, and hardly the only politician connected in some way to a tragic death (or deaths, for those responsible for wars). Your "joke" was in bad taste. And I call BS on "Teddy worked with the Soviets."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ted Kennedy spied for the KGB, to undermine NATO and the US.

    Here's one link.
    http://sweetness-light.com/archive/kgb-letter-details-ted-kennedys-offer-to-help-ussr

    There is a mountain of documentation.
    "Scroogle" the rest.

    .

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...