Friday, November 5, 2010

Blogger Burnout!


You might have noticed that the blog has been a little lighter, if not in tone, at least in quantity of posts the last few days. This is partly because of social obligations, and partly just due to political burnout.  This should be understandable when you realize that I live in Nevada, site of one of the most bruising and incendiary political fights of the season.  And though as I've said before, I'm not the world's biggest Harry Reid fan, I was enormously relieved that he defeated Sharron Angle this past Tuesday.

Still, I've sort of had it up to HERE when it comes to politics. I'm not out of the game, but I'm finding it hard to get enthused. So, I'm recharging my batteries a little bit. In all likelihood, I'll be back quickly, probably even later tonight. But at this moment, right now? Not into it, sorry.  Let others jibber their jabber for the next few hours. I'm going to continue my lazy day for a few more hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...