Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Keith Olbermann's Special Comment on Osama Bin Laden's Death

It's easy to forget about Keith Olbermann, even though he's only been off the air for a couple of months. But he's still around, with his cleverly named "FOK News Channel," with FOK standing for "friends of Keith." Soon enough, Olbermann will debut on Al Gore's Current TV, a channel we don't get here in Las Vegas Cox Cable. But, given the extraordinary high cost of my cable package, I may just have to switch to Centurylink's Prism service, which does carry Current. I'll get to watch Keith, I'll get a reduction--at least for six months--in my monthly bills, and I can review it on the blog. Hey, I just think I made the decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...