Friday, January 27, 2012

Are Conservative Beliefs, Prejudice and Low Intelligence Linked?

I don't remember Forrest being a
racist conservative!
I'm going to tread lightly here. I could go nuts with this one, right? Instead, I'll just say that I'm not sure what the difference is between having been a lower intelligence child and currently being a prejudiced social conservative. . . Are they still lower intelligence adults? That part seemed to be left out. Anyway. . .

[Excerpt]


Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy. . .

Read more at: Live Science

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...