Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rachel Maddow: How 2012 is a Lot Like 2008

I've commented before that when the 2008 GOP field was done, I didn't think there would ever be a group of clowns to rival them. Then, as the 2012 contenders took the field, I was proved wrong. Some of the wackier ones like Donald Trump and Sarah Palin never actually got in, though they stirred up plenty of shit along the way. And since all of this started, we've lost a couple of the more colorful clowns, Michele Bachmann (and Marcus!) and Herman Cain. Comedians are crying everywhere.

But I saw this as a continuation of a horrible trend. I never saw it as history repeating. But it is! Take a look at this, and you'll see what I mean.


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

1 comment:

  1. And playing the role of the Beaver (George Bush) is Barack Obama.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...