Thursday, January 12, 2012

UPDATED: Gingrich's "King of Bain" When Mitt Romney Came to Town

Okay, first I will admit that I haven't watched all of this yet, but I will. Second, I'd like to know why Newt Gingrich's SuperPAC--an organization that is allowed to be for him, but that he's supposed to have no affiliation with--is very clearly in cahoots with him, and vice versa. Everybody wink, wink, nudge, nudges, and lets it go. Why? I'm seriously hoping there's some sort of watchdog group that cleans up after the mess of this election, and holds a few people accountable.

Also, why is the video not embeddable? Was Gingrich Gingrich's PAC unaware that this is 2012, and we can do that now? Instead, here's a link. I'll post an update if the video turns up in usable form on another service.

And one more thing: keep in mind, this is a battle between men named MITT and NEWT. It's as though Sarah Palin named them.

UPDATED: Here's the video, finally in YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...