Thursday, May 3, 2012

Billy Graham Speaks Out on NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment

Billy! I don't go to your church, so I shouldn't
have to follow your religious beliefs!
Image from source, TowleRoad.
I know, the headline is hardly shocking. But this needs to be repeated over and over again:

It does not matter what "God" said or is alleged to have said about marriage. Because we are not talking about holy matrimony, but civil marriage. No serious people are trying to encroach upon holy matrimony. Billy Graham should have no say on my marriage. I do not follow his religion, and in America, I don't have to.

[Excerpt]


Evangelist Billy Graham Speaks Out in Support of NC 'Amendment 1', Takes Out Ad in 14 Papers

The 93-year-old Graham has a full-page advertisement scheduled to run in 14 state newspapers. From his home in Montreat, Graham said, "Watching the moral decline of our country causes me great concern. I believe the home and marriage is the foundation of our society and must be protected. . ."


Read more: TowleRoad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...