Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mad TV: Wizard of Oz, the Alternate Ending

I keep promising to insert more frivolity into the mix of news an politics, just to make things a little less dour around here. Thank goodness I have friends that send me story ideas and clips.

Thanks to my friend, Kevin, for sending this link along. It's from Mad TV, lampooning the ending to The Wizard of Oz, and it addresses an issue that always bugged me about the film. Namely, why didn't Glinda the Good Witch just tell Dorothy she could go home any time? Maybe Glinda was just a little bit wicked?



EDITOR'S NOTE: Very often, YouTube clips suddenly vanish. If this clip is no longer available, please contact me at my email address to the left, and let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...