Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Clinton Behind Current Rev. Wright Flap?


Photo from source, Raw Story

I swear, whenever I hear the words, "Rev. Jeremiah Wright. . ." I want to throw up my hands, and shout, "Who cares???" In fact, I often do. I especially can't stomach watching Sean Hannity tick off his 1,000 list on his chubby little fingers, marking every little thing Rev. Wright said (followed by flag pins, Mrs. Obama's pride, and gun clinging). I so don't care. I'd like to think America doesn't much care either.

I've even pondered what drives this story. Hasn't it all been said? Then, Wright himself thrust himself into the limelight, making the tedious story more so. And just maybe, Hillary Clinton had something to do with it. That I get, but it doesn't make me support her more.

[Excerpt]

Paper: Hillary supporter organized Wright event

"Shortly before he rose to deliver his rambling, angry, sarcastic remarks at the National Press Club Monday, [Rev. Jeremiah] Wright sat next to, and chatted with, Barbara Reynolds," The New York Daily News' Errol Lewis begins Tuesday.

"A former editorial board member at USA Today, she runs something called Reynolds News Services and teaches ministry at the Howard University School of Divinity," he adds. "It also turns out that Reynolds - introduced Monday as a member of the National Press Club "who organized" the event - is an enthusiastic Hillary Clinton supporter. . .

Read more at: Raw Story


Thanks to Stupid Monkey Planet for the tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...