Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Liberal Blog Sites Trashed in Hacker Attack


Photo from source, Raw Story

What am I, chopped liver? Nobody hacked me. . . Just kidding, I'd be furious and depressed if all of my blog posts just vanished. But these guys must have backups, right?

Then again, a few months ago, my company's web domain server literally exploded (along with many, many others), and we had to re-upload everything. No backup there. But as far as I know, the explosion was an accident. This hacker business is pretty evil. I hope they get busted, and get the cyber-book thrown at them.

[Excerpt]

Hackers take down ring of key progressive blogs

Several major blogs were in jeopardy after a Tuesday hack of their software provider had its owner ready to throw in the towel.According to SoapBlox owner Paul Preston, the attack on one of its servers--which prompted its Internet service provider to shut it down--was connected to a shadowy group called Astalavista. . .

Read more at: Raw Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...