Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blast From the Past: "I'm a Nazi/He's a Nazi" by Rush Limbaugh!

Oh, hello there! Ever get caught in a Wiki-hole? That's when you look something up on Wikipedia (or other site), and one thing leads to another, and you burn up a couple of hours. Happens to me all the time, but this time it happened to me on my own blog! Is it narcissistic to re-read posts from my past? I dunno. Anyway, one gem wasn't even my work, and it is as relevant today as ever. It's "I'm a Nazi (He's a Nazi)" and it is actually "sung" by Rush Limbaugh through the wizardry of audio editing. Godwin's Law be damned, this is a masterful--and hilarious--work. It co-stars Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...